The ICD-10 Workshop web page is currently being updated. Please revisit in early May for the latest meeting news.
Brought to you by
ICD-10 is real and coming to your wound care practice fast! Avoid the confusion and register now.
• Have you learned how to crosswalk the ICD-9-CM diagnosis codes to the ICD-10-CM diagnosis codes? You must begin doing this now to be ready for the ICD-10-CM conversion.
• Have you written an implementation plan for the conversion to the ICD-10-CM diagnosis codes? You must prepare now to be ready for the ICD-10-CM conversion.
• Have you identified the all documentation changes that physicians, podiatrists and non-physician practitioners will have to implement in preparation for converting to the new ICD-10-CM diagnosis codes? They must begin incorporating those documentation requirements into medical records now to be fully prepared for the ICD-10-CM conversion.
• Do you know how to conduct a documentation-gap analysis to identify where physicians, podiatrists, and non-physician practitioners do not provide enough information to support the level of specificity necessary required by the ICD-10-CM diagnosis codes? Once a gap analysis has been conducted, a documentation-education program must begin to fully prepare for the ICD-10-CM conversion.
• Have you identified all paper documents that must be revised to accommodate the ICD-10-CM diagnosis codes? You must begin this work now to be fully prepared for the ICD-10-CM conversion.
• Have you identified all the software changes and talked to your software vendors about their plans to convert from the ICD-9-CM diagnosis coding system to the ICD-10-CM diagnosis coding system? You must begin this work now to be fully prepared for the ICD-10-CM conversion.
There’s much work to be done to prepare for the changes — get a jump on it NOW by learning the new diagnosis coding system and some implementation tips!
*Your credit card will be billed by HMP Communications, LLC
Please note the cut-off date for cancellation is thirty days prior to the first day of the meeting. All cancellations must be received in writing and postmarked by that date. Full registration less a $75 processing fee will be refunded only to cancellations received in writing before this date. No refunds will be issued after this date — without exception. Registrations are transferable at any time.